Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Some things I failed to mention

So it seems that even with my detailed notes (yea, I take notes during the race) I missed a few things. It happens when you have to run downstairs to watch the race on TV but then back up stairs to watch Sterling.

One of the reasons he finished 20th was the pit cycle. He had to make a late pit stop and not everyone else did. I missed that not everyone else did because at that point I wasn't listening to the radio or watching TV. Also, when they tightened the car at the end it got super tight, instead of just kind of tight like they wanted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha yeah I have started on reading. Weird, huh?

Why is your TV and internet getting cut off? Is the base having some weird lock-down?

Again, Sterling has really bad luck.