Friday, June 15, 2007

J.J. Yeley wins the pole!



We've got another first time winner this week--sort of. JJ Yeley won the pole this week at MIS, beating Jimmie Johnson by one-one-thousanth of a second! This is Yeley's first career Nextel Cup pole. I've never particularly liked Yeley, mainly because last year his ticker number was the same color as Sterling's, but it's exciting to see someone new wininng something. And anyone who can take a win away from Hendrick, even if it's only for poles, is worth rooting for. ;)

The picture, by the way, is a really bad one I took of Yeley when he was signing at Richmond.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know that there are two months and three weeks of summer! I said the same thing on my DA journal and Chelsea freaked out. You people are so sensitive.