Saturday, June 16, 2007

Kvapil wins truck race

I watched most of the truck race at Michigan, it was pretty good. There was a lot of 3+ wide racing, and the top 5 were constantly going at it for the lead towards the end. In the last laps it was Kyle Busch and Travis Kvapil, and Kyle was really loose in front of Travis. I was just thankful that Kvapil ended up completing the pass on Kyle Busch, I was worried for a little he wouldn't, but even more worried that when he did Kyle would take him out! Luckily, Kyle's trying to get a job and it wouldn't look to good if he did that ;)

My man Rick Crawford (Yea, he's #14, but I like HIM not just his number) did pretty good there towards the end, and one of the last cautions he restarted 15th and ended up getting up to 6th. Almost a top five, but lost it by a nose :(

No comments: