Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm back!!!

Yea, I was going to post everyday using my cell phone but do you realize how hard it is to type out the text messages? And it's kind of hard to write about stuff when you have no idea what's going on in the NASCAR world.

But I guess I didn't miss too much last weekend, I did listen to the first seven laps on the radio, which was of course till he blew an engine :(

Anyway, I wasn't the only Marlin fan around when I was gone!!!!! I was at a barn and they owner's husband is a Sterling fan. I was in her house standing in the living room and I see a #40 die cast, so I asked her about it and she said her husband is a Sterling fan! :) That was a pretty cool coincidence I thought. We had some opportunities to talk about NASCAR, and he told me today that Sterling had an all black car (but that's a different story), and where he qualified and stuff. I have never, ever met another Sterling fan outside of a race, although once I saw one at Wal-Mart, but they were in a car leaving. I dunno, I just thought that was kind of cool.

I have a lot of venting to do concerning the sponosorship issue. I'm also sad about Sterling almost for surely being part time next year (if you haven't heard, I'll explain later, and sorry for just dropping it like that, but we've all known for a while deep down). I'll get to that tommorrow, the truck race is on ;)

No comments: