Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A story for the Tuesday Blues

I saw this story somewhere and thought it was kind of funny. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got it from, but I think it's from a Tennessee newspaper :

(Kyle Petty talking about a bad wreck at Indy)

“I was praying that I was alive, but I couldn’t move or open my eyes, and after what seemed like an eternity of this I realized that I wasn’t alive. So my prayer instantly changed and I started praying ’please God when I open my eyes make sure St Peter is standing there’. I was praying and I could hear people talking, and all of a sudden out of nowhere I hear Sterling (Marlin) talking.”

“And y’all might be from Tennessee, and y’all might like Sterling a lot, but if I’m dead and Sterling is dead, we ain’t in heaven. So then my prayers go back to ’please God let me be alive"

Keep in mind Kyle and Sterling are friends ;)

No comments: